It is the policy of the club that all players who regularly attend practices and fulfill other team obligations should receive no less than the following approximate levels of playing time: equal playing time for third graders, 50% for all U10 and U11 teams, 30% for U12. There are no playing time minimums for players on 7th and 8th grade teams.These levels are expected for every game (not an average over the course of the season). If you have any questions, please address them to your Age Group Coordinator.Please note that in order for your child to have the playing time policies apply to them, your child must:
- arrive to practice and games promptly at the time directed by the Professional Trainer,
- be committed to the team (which means that they attend practices and games as a high priority),
- have paid their fees to the club and team,
- attend practice regularly,
- behave respectfully at all teammates, coaches, opposing players and officials at practices and games, and not disrupt the practice.