· THE SATURDAY GIRLS TOURNAMENT IS ON AS SCHEDULED. PLEASE PREPARE FOR WET WEATHER AND HAVE ALL PLAYERS DRESSED APPROPRIATELY.
· SUNDAY BOYS TOURNAMENT ON SUNDAY IS AS SCHEDULED.
· ALL COACHES SHOULD CHECK EMAILS FOR UPDATES.
· PARKING AT QUAKER RIDGE IS VERY LIMITED. ALL SYSC FAMILIES PLEASE CAR POOL AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND USE THE BACK PARKING LOT AT QUAKER RIDGE. TAKE OLD LYME ROAD OFF WEAVER STREET. THIS WILL REALLY HELP REDUCE VOLUME IN THE FRONT LOT FOR OUT OF TOWN FAMILIES.
· A VARIETY OF QUALITY FOOD VENDORS WILL BE AVAILABLE ALL DAY. ENJOY THEM.
· SUPPORT EACH OTHER. PLAY HARD. HAVE FUN. ENJOY THE EVENT. LETS ALL SET A POSITIVE EXAMPLE TO PLAYERS, PARENTS AND COACHES
CLICK HERE to link to Tournament Details and Registration
Expanded due to popular demand with the inclusion of Premier lever, all ages competition. Small sided games (5v5; 8v8; 9v9) will take place on the beautiful fields of The Quaker Ridge School, Scarsdale, NY and all full sided games (11v11) at the SUNY Purchase College, NY. Premier, travel and club teams are being invited to this event and this will be an exceptional opportunity for competition against teams from NY, CT and NJ over the Memorial weekend. Each tournament is a one day event; Girls - Saturday May 25th 2013; Boys - Sunday May 26th 2013. Teams are guaranteed 3 games. U7 & U8 teams will play 5v5 with 20 minute halves, U9 & U10 will play 8v8 with 25 minute halves, U11 will play 9v9 with 25 minutes halves and U12-U14 will play 11v11 with 30 minutes halves.